Friday, June 13, 2014

Passing on some love

It has been a really long time I passed on an award to a fellow blogger. Arpita and I had already done too many of these tags and awards posts and they were getting pretty repetitive, so we thought of not doing them anymore. But, this time I just had to give the Versatile Blogger award to an amazing blogger and one of my very favourite people on this planet, Aniesha. Why you ask? Because she totally deserves it. Aniesha is currently pursuing her M.Phil degree in Comparative Literature. She has already published a book, The Secret Proposal and has already signed the contract for her second. She can literally conjure a story/poem out of the most mundane conversations and incidents!! She is also an amazing cook, makes really cute doodles and stuffed toys.To top it all, she is an amazing person and one of the kindest people I know.



So, I decided it was time to pass on some love and this award to show my appreciation and admiration for the amazingly talented person she is. She blogs at Aniesha's Musings. Do check it out, you won't be disappointed.



Aniesha, you are required to do a post and tell us 10 things about you we don't know as yet.

Till next,

P.S.- My signature (the one above) was made by Aniesha, isn't it super cute?

7 comments:

  1. M.PHil in comparative literature? DAMN that sounds interesting.
    and will check out the link...
    also that signature is cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. M.Phil in Comparative Lit. is pretty amazing actually...and thanks :)

      Delete
  2. Swarnaliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii..... <3 You are one of my most favorite persons in the world too :)
    I loved the post and the cute collage ^_^ You really have made me so happy and grateful tonight :D
    I'm going to post the 10 things you guys don't know about me yet post asap!!! *does the happy dance*
    Love you loads, girl! :-*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love you too... <3 I can't wait to meet you and munch into all that yummy stuff you make :D Waiting to see your post :)

      Delete
  3. Congratulations, Aniesha! You totally deserve this! :D I wish I could taste your cooking some day! :P Looking forward to reading your post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come here and you'll taste both her cooking and mine (which of course will not be as good as Aniesha's) :P

      Delete
  4. Congrats to Aniesha.. and that is a beautiful signature she has made for you


    Bikram

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for passing by and please do leave your valuable comments,they mean a lot to us. Please make sure you leave your blog link or your mail id so that we can get back to you.